Web Content Writer
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Web Content Writer will write, improve, and create relevant product-related content for O'Reilly Auto Parts catalog products.
Essential Job Functions
- Create engaging product content per the approved strategy for the catalog to appear on our retail website, professional website and internal POS.
- Edit and enhance current product information in the catalog based on internal and external feedback.
- Research industry-related topics and categories to write authoritatively for product and category descriptions, as well as additional assets needed.
- Proofread and submit written content that complies with brand consistency (style, fonts, tone, etc.), search engine optimization, O'Reilly voice, copyright law and supplier brand standards.
- Stay up-to-date with SEO best practices for website copy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism or Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal, communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of automotive repair, diagnosis and parts or hands-on experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to work productively and creatively with limited supervision.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Experience and knowledge of product merchandising.
This is a full-time opportunity; 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.