BSA / Compliance Specialist
Company/organization: OLD MISSOURI BANK
Contact: Sheryl Asher
Our values: Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Community, Commitment
BSA / Compliance Specialist- Fulltime
- Print an Old Missouri Bank application at https://www.oldmissouribank.com/about-us/careers.html
- Submit a completed application by one of these methods; may include a resume.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 1-844-834-3256
- Mail: Attn Human Resources, Old Missouri Bank, PO Box 14050, Springfield, MO 65814-0050
- Hand delivery at an Old Missouri Bank location
- Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-869-9000 for more information
Primary Work Location and Schedule:
- 3524 S. Culpepper, Springfield, MO 65807
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; weekends and evenings as needed
- Fulltime – 40+ hours per week, average
Lead role in daily banking tasks related to oversight and completion of BSA compliance; including CTR, SAR, and OFAC activities. Also assists and supports additional compliance needs such as HMDA, Flood Reporting, and staff training. Duties include identifying and reviewing suspicious transactions, completing and filing reports, coordinate training, assisting with audits, and interacting with federal regulatory agencies. Will help develop and plan compliance management for future bank growth through automation and staffing. Knowledge of Fiserv Premier software helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent from a four year college or university in a business related field or equivalent experience
- Two or more year’s previous experience in banking/finance regulatory compliance preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the federal, state, and other governing agencies regulations and requirements related to bank processing and transaction monitoring
- Disciplined in protecting and managing highly confidential information/material
- Effective time management skills (capable of managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Remain professional, composed and assertive, including high pressure situations; display a sense of urgency as needed to ensure requests are completed within expected timeframes/service level agreement
- Demonstrated self-motivation; productive, efficient, organized, accurate work output with no supervision while working independently and within a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees
- Ability to apply strategic planning, activity coordination, and problem-solving techniques to complex issues of multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
- Excellent work environment where you are appreciated and recognized for your individual efforts and contributions
- Stability with a locally owned community bank that is growing and expanding in the region
- Paid Leave: Vacation, Sick, Military, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Full and partially paid insurance plans: life w/ AD&D, disability, medical, and dental
- Cost friendly insurance: vision, critical illness, accident, supplemental life w/ AD&D
- 100% match of retirement savings (up to plan limit)
- Discounted financial service fees on select OMB products and services
- Plus more
Futures made brighter. Banking made better.
Old Missouri Bank was founded in 1999 with a commitment to excellence in service. We offer our customers the latest in banking products and services combined with old-fashioned customer service. We are committed to giving our employees the kindness, courtesy, and professionalism they deserve. This philosophy has resulted in our growth from one bank in Springfield to six branches in Springfield and the surrounding communities.
The above description relates the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform tasks outside of their regular responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER