Human Resources Assistant (Part-Time)
Company/organization: Jordan Valley Community Health Center
Contact: Kristen Backs
Jordan Valley Community Health Center has an opening for a part-time Human Resources Assistant.
- Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organization, communication, and judgment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a clerical setting.
- Responds to calls and visits from employees, managers, and others and determines the urgency of the situation. Suggests appropriate referrals. Answers telephones, prioritizes, screens, and redirects calls. Answers questions, handles routine matters, and takes messages.
- Composes correspondence, memos, and reports, as instructed. Using a word processor, types, formats, edits, and proofreads a variety of materials, including correspondence, memos, reports, charts, statistics, and minutes, etc.
- Assists in the coordination of the new-hire process, including preparing new-hire folders, assisting with data entry, and filing employee information accurately and confidentially.
- Assists in the day-to-day processing of employee personnel action forms including the data entry and filing of associated paperwork.
- Assist in the coordination of all insurance credentialing for new providers and re-credentialing for current providers.
- Prepares for and facilitates part of orientation program as needed.
- Follows all organizational and departmental policies and procedures in the performance of all job duties to ensure a safe work environment for self and others.
- Promotes effective working relations and work effectively as part of a team to facilitate the Clinic’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
- Attains all agreed to goals and objectives within specified time frames, as part of the Clinic’s overall mission.
- Responsibly follows the Clinic Exposure Control Plans/Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Apply online at www.jordanvalley.org/careers