Senior Financial Analyst
Company/organization: Jordan Valley Community Health Center
Contact: Kristen Backs
Jordan Valley Community Health Center has an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst for our Springfield, MO clinic.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Knowledge of organizational budgeting processes.
- 5 years accounting or financial analysis experience.
- Healthcare financial reporting experience.
- Assists with the preparation of the health center’s annual departmental Operating and Capital budget and maintains the appropriate supporting documentation.
- Prepares and analyzes statistics and reimbursement.
- Manages and grows the health center’s budget and reporting system (Prophix) including but not limited to monthly imports, monthly utilities, data table maintenance, General Ledger reconciliation and variance reporting.
- Develops expertise in Prophix reporting system and provides simple to complex reports to Management.
- Maintains and grows Decision Support systems and employs other desktop analytical tools in providing analysis for health center leadership.
- Acts as a liaison between finance department and other health center departments.
- Prepares/assists with the accumulation and preparation of data for monthly financial and statistical reports and presents findings to leadership as well as help produce monthly reporting package.
- Prepares, maintains and presents analyses for ad-hoc requests for health center senior leadership as required.
- Cross-trained to perform in other areas of the Finance Department as required.
- Assists with annual audit and preparation of materials for external auditors.
- Performs training to end users on Prophix and budgeting in classroom and individual settings.
- Creates and presents financial, demographic, and statistical reports for senior leadership.
- Works with department managers to identify process improvements impacting the organization’s financials and/or financial cycle, and lead or actively participate in implementing these improvements.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts and document business transactions.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Maintains professional affiliations and enhances professional growth and development through seminars, conferences, and community involvement.
- Performs other administrative or management duties or responsibilities as assigned by the CFO.
- Promotes effective working relations and work effectively as part of a team to facilitate the Clinic’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
- Attains all agreed to goals and objectives within specified time frames, as part of the Clinic’s overall mission.
- Responsibly follows the Clinic Exposure Control Plans/Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
We offer competitive salary, benefits (including medical, dental, vision), retirement, PTO, and recognize 9 paid holidays.
Apply online at www.jordanvalley.org/careers