Company/organization: Jordan Valley Community Health Center
Contact: Kristen Backs
Jordan Valley Community Health Center has an opening for a Patient Host for our Springfield, MO clinic. The Patient Host is a welcoming presence and assistance to all patients and visitors of Jordan Valley Community Health Center.
6:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in customer service and/or hospitality.
- Welcomes and greets patients/visitors to JVCHC; guides patients/visitors to check-in opportunities; assists with navigation of clinic.
- Actively checks-in with patients/visitors to learn needs and offer service assistance; engages patients/visitors in friendly conversation.
- Uses intuitive tactics to determine the comfort level of patients/visitors while conversing and being sensitive to those that are not open to conversation.
- Facilitates patient/visitor use of electronic self-check in kiosks by monitoring use and providing friendly instruction; directs patients/visitors to available Check-in Advocates when personal attendant is preferred and/or required.
- Answers patients/visitor questions regarding paperwork/form completion, surveys, or other information requests.
- Monitors orderliness, cleanliness, and safety of lobby areas; provides minor cleaning and organization support; contacts Security and/or Facilities Maintenance team for enhanced service as needed.
- Escorts patients/visitors to car or building during inclement weather; monitors drive for patient drop-off/pick-up to assure it remains clear.
- Escorts patients who desire wheelchair assistance to, from, and within the building (obtains chair as required); provide support/stabilization for patients during transfer to vehicles.
- Demonstrates a friendly, warm, attentive, and positive demeanor in all interactions with patients/visitors.
- Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a team to facilitate the Clinic’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
- Attains all agreed to goals and objectives within specified time frames, as part of the Clinic’s overall mission.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitor, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
Apply online at www.jordanvalley.org/careers