Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The SEO Specialist will work to improve organic search rankings, drive site traffic, and increase conversion rates through search engine optimization (SEO).
Essential job functions
Skill and Qualifications
- Participate in the day-to-day implementation and optimization of search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.).
- Work directly with local search resources and internal teams to keep all online local content updated across the Internet (location address, hours, services, content, etc.) for new and existing stores.
- Update local store's page content regularly with offers, promotions, news, and events to support the overall marketing plan- feature messages, highlighted products/brands, images, etc. to continue to optimize for best SEO results.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and selection for SEO projects and pay-per-click campaigns to maximize the effectiveness.
- Use Google Analytics and other available tools to evaluate search campaigns and overall site SEO, providing regular reporting, analysis and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with and knowledge of digital marketing organic search.
- Ability to analyze and make recommendations based on results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.