Company/organization: Express Employment Professionals
Contact: Jennifer McHugh
A local manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Drafter with the ability to work in a professional team-based office environment, and meet date-driven customer focused commitments. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience in a related industry using 3D parametric CAD-based software with direct experience in processing ECN's, BOM's, and other related design documentation.
Direct Hire Position
Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Review and comprehend customer generated specifications and requirements
- Create and maintain design documents
- Create and maintain component BOM documentation
- Create and maintain piping arrangement drawings using PI&D and customer specifications consisting of, however not limited to; 3D models, detail drawings, spool drawings, and bill of materials
- Create and maintain agitation system designs consisting of, however not limited to; 3D models, main assembly detail drawings, sub component detail drawings, sizing for gearbox, shaft, and impeller designs
- Generate Engineering Change Notices (ECN's) used to properly document and publish control changes made to Design documentation
- Create and maintain project files
- Conduct model design reviews with both internal resources as well as externally with customers and project management
- Record needed changes during design review processes and ensure they are communicated to the project team
- Provide manufacturing support related to published designs and released design documentation as required
- Generate "as-built" design documentation using provided input form operations and provide them to the Quality department as needed
- Travel to customer job sites as required
- Other work as assigned to support projects, and/or customer expectations
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Design and Drafting or equivalent
- 1-2 years' experience in a related industry using 3D parametric CAD-based software with direct experience in processing ECN's, BOM's, and other related design documentation.
Preferred, but not Required Experience:
- 2 years of metal piping and/or metal frame designing a related industry.
- Direct work experience with Stainless Steel materials
- Hands-on experience with MRP software related to item creation, BOM/Demand generation, and related centralized change control support
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk Inventor-Tube and Pipe Environment
- Autodesk Vault
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- MS Excel
- MS Word
How to Apply:
EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS 3050 S. National Ste. 200 Springfield, MO 65804
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Missouri, and Springfield, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals of Springfield has helped strong applicants build their career since 1990. In 2017, our team put more than 2,500 associates to work in the greater Springfield area. Globally, Express employs more than 500,000 people across more than 800 locally owned franchises worldwide.
Building your career. Building relationships. Apply with Express today.
You never pay any fees to Express!
We offer Referral Bonus!