HR DC Compensation Specialist
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Under general direction, the HR Distribution Center Compensation Specialist is responsible for distribution center ("DC") compensation research, review and recommendations. This position will also be responsible for various reporting, current team member pay reviews and internal and external DC wage surveys.
Essential Job Functions
- Generate monthly DC turnover reports.
- Research and respond to various wage surveys related to DC compensation.
- Work with various DC evaluations and programs.
- Coordinate with the DCs on year-end wage adjustments.
- Work alongside the HR Compensation Manager with regards to the annual DC wage range review process.
- Conduct DC wage compliance checks.
- Create and distribute various reports as requested by DCs, corporate DC Operations and corporate HR.
- Create DC offer letters with extreme accuracy and attention to detail.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent organization skills.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on thoroughness and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Excel and Word skills/knowledge.
- At least three years of experience in an office setting.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.