- OUR NEWS
- OUR MEMBERS
We are a fun team oriented company now hiring for a Leasing Agent. We are the largest property management company in Springfield and have been in business almost 40 years. We offer great benefits including; vacation time, sick time, personal time, insurance, and dental!!
*Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
*Strong organizational and task management skills.
* Ability to efficiently and successfully complete several tasks on a daily basis.
* Proven ability to follow detailed directions and processes.
* Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements, especially related to federal and local Fair Housing Laws.
*Respond effectively to inquiries and current residents *Utilize sales skills to demonstrate market ready product *Monitor phone and office walk-in traffic at property via guest cards and logs.
*Prepare reports and communicate with Property Manager on daily activity or ideas to promote leasing results. *Prepare lease renewal notices
*Perform lease administration. *Obtain information and complete lease applications. *Set up and maintain lease files. *Perform other job related duties as required
* Leasing or sales experience is a plus but not required.