Corporate Assistant III - Real Estate (Construction Contract Admin)
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Corporate Assistant III - Real Estate is responsible for providing assistance to the Real Estate Department in the construction contract administration of new, renovation, and remodel projects. They will work with multiple internal departments, outside vendors and governing authorities to ensure compliance of contract and state requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Audit General Contractor pay requests and verify receipt of all required documents for store construction projects.
- Prepare and distribute final cost reports for store construction projects.
- Obtain street addresses for new store locations and distribute to appropriate team members.
- Prepare and record Notice of Commencement and Notice of Completion documents.
- One or more years of general office experience and customer service skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Clerical skills - filing, typing and sorting.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.