Toth and Associates, Inc. is looking for a bright individual, a junior or senior, with excellent writing skills, and majoring in marketing or similar fields of study. Preferably, this person will also have some graphic design background or general working knowledge of Adobe products, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Here is a brief outline of responsibilities:
- Assist in writing proposals
- Social media content creation and placement
- Assist in market research
- Assist in website content management
- Assist in creating advertising content and graphics, such as magazine ads, digital ads, videos
- Assist in advertisement planning and placement
- Assist in planning for conference attendance by engineering teams
- Assist in creating campaign ideas, plan, and execute media/advertising campaigns
- Assist in day-to-day operations and organization of the marketing department
This is a paid position that will provide invaluable real-world experience. The hours are flexible and will be examined on both the needs of the student and our firm. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Toth and Associates is the largest engineering firm in the Springfield area with nearly 100 employees. TOTH was incorporated in December 2003 as a full-service engineering firm specializing in electric utility engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering, land surveying, and GIS/mapping. We serve a wide range of clients, including small cooperatives to large G&T’s, public and investor-owned utilities, municipalities, architects, and educational institutions across the United States.
About Toth & Associates