Field Sales Representative
Company/organization: Press Room Equipment
Contact: Wendy Ryan
Phone: 417 736 2135 ext 2345
Press Room Equipment is currently looking for a Field Sales Representative to join our growing team! Come join us as we offer our customers more than 40 years of experience and knowledge in press feeding and coil handling equipment. We strive to provide industry leadership and continuous design innovation. We are passionate about creating solutions that allow us to take care of our past, present and future customers.
Our ideal candidate will be mechanically minded and an innovative problem solver. They will be able to work with our customers to create opportunities from problems by understanding their business models. The most effective members of our team do everything they do with a high level of honesty and integrity while being able to generate excitement about our products.
- Listen to customers and prospects, identify and understand points of pain and provide proposals that reflect solutions based on value-selling strategies.
- Convey value to many different stakeholders within an organization by understanding the technical side of manufacturing. Be adept at building a business case for capital equipment.
- Professionally represent our products to new and to existing customers.
- Continually build pipeline through cold-calling, networking and maintaining positive relationships with prospects.
- Share best sales practices with the team.
- Be actively involved with sales industry associations.
- Work closely with team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Interested? Here's what we would like to see:
- Bachelor's degree in a sales related field (ie Marketing, Public Relations, etc) is preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years' proven sales experience, preferably in capital expense equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable experience in growing sales revenues and exceeding sales targets.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a solid driving record and own a dependable vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and plan sales activities to use time efficiently.
- Experience with Salesforce, or other sales management tools.
- Proficient computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to interact professionally, appropriately, and courteously with customers, co-workers and other outside parties.
- Must be able to travel at least 50% of the time and be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Press Room Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.