Sales Administration Specialist
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Sales Administration Specialist will work independently with the Professional Sales Support Manager and the Director of Sales Administration to provide administrative support to the O'Reilly Sales team, coordinating the daily functions in support of their responsibilities and the Human Resource changes for assigned Pay Cycle divisions.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage Payroll entry for assigned Pay Cycle divisions.
- Process account change requests for Territory Sales Managers (TSM).
- Manage all status change requests for new hires, inter-company transfers, terminations, base store changes, and pay changes for assigned Pay Cycle divisions.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Human Resources department and the Payroll department all status change requests, including closure and verification.
- Coordinate changes to the Territory Sales Managers (TSM) assignment sheets for assigned pay cycle divisions.
- Oversee the Regional Field Sales Managers (RFSM) district changes for assigned pay cycle divisions.
- Work with all levels of management within the company and outside executives to assist the Vice President of Professional Sales and Sales Support Manager with projects and correspondence.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects occurring simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Advanced computer skills, knowledge of automotive products, and technical training desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.