Event and Sports Marketing Specialist
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Event and Sports Marketing Specialist is responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of all Event and Sports Marketing programs. They will work extensively with promoters, field representatives, and applicable departments.
Essential Job Functions
- Plan, coordinate and execute all Event and Sports Marketing activities, programs, and promotions.
- Create follow-up reporting for Event and Sports Marketing efforts, showing results against predefined KPI's.
- Work with event promoters and/or venues on logistics of sponsored events.
- Work with all departments on project timelines and deadlines.
- Maintain budget spreadsheet.
- Work with legal department on contracts and proper verbiage needed on agreements.
- Communicate details of Event and Sports Marketing activities to the field as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or business.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience developing and executing promotional campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Proactive, self-starter who is comfortable in a TEAM-oriented work environment.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.