HR Social Media Strategist
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Have you ever heard of O, O, O, O'Reilly Auto Parts...Ow?! This is not your standard Human Resources job and we are not your standard brand! We are the dominant auto parts retailer in all our market areas! We are looking for an energetic, innovative and creative HR Social Media Strategist to work side-by-side with our Marketing and Internal Communication teams to generate compelling and engaging content for O'Reilly Careers and all our social media channels. The ideal candidate will be responsible to ensure the content and campaigns being executed are innovative, creative, on-brand, and meet overall goals and KPIs. This includes, developing compelling social content, developing and managing our content calendar, executing social media campaigns and the overall management and growth of all social media channels for our iconic careers brand.
- Develop O'Reilly Careers social media plans, including content strategies and campaigns, with an emphasis on setting strategic goals and developing key reporting metrics
- Deliver clear direction and professional inspirational content on behalf of O'Reilly Careers
- Know the latest trends, and continually seek out new ways to drive communication and engagement by optimizing website content, tags, keywords, blogs and various web marketing avenues based on data to increase SEO
- Work with social media 3rd party vendors and sponsorship partners to integrate social media efforts for increased reach
- Take professional, engaging and inspirational photos and videos
- Manage all compliments, complaints and questions on social platforms. Provide engaging information to job seekers and appropriate departments such as Employee Relations, Customer Satisfaction, Marketing or Internal Communications
- Manage and create recruiting and hiring event flyers, other marketing material for DCs, stores, and Corporate Office
- Provide excellent customer service in regards to all Talent Acquisition items such as; onboarding support to internal team members or external customers or applicants inquiring about the hiring process
- Assist with special department projects as needed
What You Need
- 1-3 years of experience in social media and influencer strategy includes managing a company's social media platforms
- Have a passion for social media and a proven ability to achieve goals, meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated participation in a wide variety of social media activities such as: trending, hashtags, increasing engagement and followers
- Understanding and execution of KPI-driven social media campaigns
- Strong sense of professionalism & judgment in response to inquiries in the public social media space
- High standard and level of expertise of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in shooting, editing and formatting professional, engaging and inspirational photos and videos
- Self-motivated, individual contributor with strong organizational skills and professionally assertive
- Must have extensive experience working with Google Analytics and building/ maintaining reports
- Be a strong team player and be able to work collaboratively with others to a common goal.
- Personable, enthusiastic and proactive
- Experience with and knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud required but not limited to Photoshop and Illustrator
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical work experience
Come Work At The O today!
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.