The Retail Facilities Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the retail store locations are maintained in a condition that positively represents O'Reilly, that the facilities are safe, secure, and maintained in accordance with lease agreements and governmental rules and regulations. They will address repairs, emergencies, city violations, and capital expense improvements in the retail stores, overseeing all aspects of projects assigned with accountability for planning and time management of all projects in their assigned region.
Essential Job Functions
- Field repair requests via email, phone calls or the Maintenance and Repair Systems (MARS).
- Oversee all maintenance, repairs and restoration of the facilities within an assigned region, typically consisting of 300-450 stores.
- Initiate, oversee and execute facility maintenance repairs in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Provide cost analysis per project, define scope of works and repairs, and all internal and external communication.
- Facilitate all facets of planning and coordinating repairs and capital expense projects while effectively managing cost.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma required.
- Two to four years construction/facilities management, project management, HVAC, electrical or other related trade experience.
- Dependable, reliable, and effective at multitasking, organization, and verbal and written communication.
- Basic computer skills including but limited to MS Word, Excel, E-mail, Internet and database systems.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.