- OUR NEWS
- OUR MEMBERS
Adult Tendercare Center is a locally owned and operated adult day care center.
We cater to adults ages 18 and older with special needs. We are passionate about providing the absolute best care possible for our clients.
- Safely operating a shuttle bus or van to carry passengers to and from our facility.
- Assisting passengers with limited mobility onto and off of the bus.
- Maintaining a positive and fun atmosphere while transporting passengers.
- 30-35 Hours per week
- 5 days a week with evenings and weekends off.
- Split shift hours. (Approximately 6am-9:30am and 2:00pm-5:30pm.) Exact hours subject to change.
- Must have a Class E drivers license in the state of Missouri.
- Must have a good work ethic and a winning attitude.
- Must be able to interact well with the clients.
- Must be a patient person!
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
-Must be able to lift clients, push wheelchairs, and meet other physical requirements as needed.
-Must have HS Diploma/GED completed.
If you are interested in this position or would like to more about Adult Tendercare come by our facility located at 3729 N. State Hwy H, Springfield MO 65803.The management team will be on location accepting applications Monday through Friday (With the exception of Memorial Day). This is a very rewarding, fun, and diverse workplace and we would love to have you on our team!