Insurance Sales Agent - Commercial Markets
Company/organization: American National - Hohenshell Agency
Contact: Stephanie Hohenshell
American National is seeking ambitious and passionate individuals just like you to join us as multiple-line insurance agents with a specialty in commercial insurance products. American National has spent more than a century establishing ourselves as one of the nation’s premier insurance companies. Our reputation is built on core values of financial strength, integrity, respect, service and teamwork. In 2017, we were named one of FORBES Top 50 most trusted companies and have maintained an AM BEST “A” rating for 75 Years!
This isn’t just a job — it’s a valuable business opportunity. As an American National agent, you are the link between our clients and the protection provided by our insurance products. Using your entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll manage the sales and marketing of your business to build a community of loyal agribusiness clients. You will be accountable for driving sales performance by connecting with customers, discovering their needs and educating them on the products that will best protect their financial future -- all with the support of an established, world-class company.
Whether you are an experienced agent or just beginning your career, our innovative training program will educate you on our product lines, resources and sales process. Our ongoing mentoring program is designed to provide you with interactive one-on-one support and our continuing education opportunities will help keep you at the top of your game.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Ability to own and manage your own business
- Determine your own earnings- work hard and reap the benefits
- Performance-based bonus programs
- A three-year tiered commission plan to support you during the building of your agency
- $4000 contracting bonus
- Advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Travel and award incentives
- Some of the most diverse insurance products in the industry including: auto, home, life, agriculture, commercial, and annuities
Company support for technology and systems, customized marketing materials and campaigns
- A criminal background and credit check will be conducted as part of the application process.
- All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and life insurances will be required before hire. Ask us how we can help!
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred; degree in finance, business, or marketing, a plus
- Experience in working in Business to Business sales, a plus
- Sales experience, a plus
- Proven track record of success in driving business results, a plus
- Business management experience, a plus