Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Replenishment Analyst I is responsible for the overall inventory productivity for selected categories of merchandise to ensure service levels are maintained from the Distribution Centers to our stores. The Replenishment Analyst I manages the day-to-day activities of inventory replenishment for selected categories utilizing an automated replenishment system.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the forecasting and replenishment of stock keeping units ("SKUs") into the O'Reilly Distribution Centers.
- Maintain a high fill rate and improve inventory turns by utilizing collaboration and demand planning meetings with suppliers.
- Manage projects and effectively communicate necessary information to all relevant stakeholders within the supply chain.
- Act as a liaison between multiple departments and suppliers on inventory management matters.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred knowledge of Manhattan Associates Replenishment software or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in business administration, inventory management, logistics or related field and/or equivalent work experience desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.