Essential job functions
- Participate in the day-to-day implementation and optimization of search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.).
- Work directly with local search resources and internal teams to keep all online local content updated across the Internet (location address, hours, services, content, etc.) for new and existing stores on Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Update local store's page content regularly with offers, promotions, news, and events to support the overall marketing plan- feature messages, highlighted products/brands, images, etc. to continue to optimize for best SEO results.
- Optimize keyword campaigns to meet the need and direction of the merchandise and marketing teams (based on seasonality, product sales, new product launches, etc.).
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics and other available tools to evaluate search campaigns and overall site SEO, providing regular reporting, analysis and recommendations.
Skill and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with and knowledge of ecommerce product sales.
- Experience with and knowledge of online marketing and display advertising set-up and coordination (Google AdWords, Yahoo Network, etc.).
- Experience with and knowledge of the following software: Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, flexible scheduling within the hours of 7 a.m.- 6 p.m.