Company/organization: The Great Game of Business
Contact: Charlotte Eckley
A small consulting and event firm that works with clients from all over the world seeks a proven creative graphic designer to develop graphical elements for print and electronic media, to support general marketing and product design and development projects. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas, or on their own initiative, and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, creating attention-grabbing designs, balancing multiple projects, and delivering assets on a schedule.
If you can do all this, communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- use a variety of design techniques, tools and technology to create graphics, icons, print layouts, infographics and other visual assets
- take ideas and direction from many sources and incorporate them into a single cohesive design
- ensure that visual assets across all media are consistent within established style guidelines
- assist in the development of multimedia projects, including webpages, emails, new products, and videos
Work Environment: Climate controlled office environment. Occasional lifting up to 20lbs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art or Design or related degree, and 4 year’s equivalent experience
- Extensive experience working in the graphic design and layout programs Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience working with the video editing program Adobe Premiere (preferred)
- Experience working in a professional business environment
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML (preferred)
- Experience working in HubSpot Marketing Module (desired)
- Creativity and a keen eye for aesthetics
- A good understanding of design principles, color theory and layout
- A mastery of design software, especially Adobe Creativity Suite
- Organization and attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Good time management skills, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly motivated and energetic / self-starter
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A strong attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Marketing and brand development experience preferred
- Great Game of Business methodology immersion including workshops, training, coaching, annual conference, eLearning and products
- Compensation – Competitive pay package
- Eligibility to participate in the company’s bonus program
- Eligibility for medical/dental/vision coverage, and 401k matching pension plan
- Eligibility for Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance and long-term disability plans
- Company paid holidays
- Paid vacation days subject to length of employment
We practice what we preach. We operate our company on the principles of The Great Game of Business®, which includes financial transparency, business literacy, high-involvement planning, weekly Huddles to follow the action, creative and meaningful rewards and recognition, and a financial stake in the outcome. We act like we own the company… because we do.
As employees of the GGOB, we take pride in excellent work, are dedicated to delivering on our promises, and hold each other accountable along the way. If you like to fly under the radar, you wouldn’t like it here. If you want to transform lives through business, you could be the person we need.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume and portfolio representing your graphic design skills and marketing projects to email@example.com.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position