Company/organization: D2H2 Family Office
Contact: Andrea Turner
The D2H2 Family Office Bookkeeper/Accountant is responsible for accounting and general ledger for each family business/ investment entity. D2H2 (Darr/Danastasio/Hellweg/Hellweg) Family Office provides competitive pay and paid time off. This position is not eligible for benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains account records, supporting schedules, and work-papers for each family business/investment entity.
- Prepares monthly investment account summaries and investment performance reports.
- Prepares monthly reconciliation of bank, broker and trustee statements.
- Prepares month-end and year-end closings, including journal entries.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and/or annual financial statements and reports.
- Prepares family member personal financial reports.
- Assists with organizing annual tax preparation documents. Ensures that tax returns are timely filed.
- Requires a minimum of five years prior accounting experience.
- AA/AS or BS/BA degree in accounting is a plus.
- CPA firm or family office experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in the following software is required: Quickbooks, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
For consideration, please email your resume to: