Director of Endoscopy
Contact: Ashley Gregory
CoxHealth is seeking an experienced Director of Endoscopy. This leader will coordinate and direct care given by other team members, address issues to facilitate the provision of quality efficient care. They will also provide oversight and management of operational, regulatory and business process within the endoscopy departments. They will lead their department in facilitating change, fostering innovation and self-development to achieve excellence in operations, patient safety and quality. Their primary areas of focus include but are not limited to patient engagement and safety, physician and employee engagement, mentoring of leaders within endoscopy, accountability and professionalism. This leader must have excellent communication skills, leadership ability, time management and problem-solving skills are required.
- Required: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Preferred: Master’s in Health or Business Administration
- Required: At least one year of previous hospital or nursing management experience; or two years of experience at the assistant nurse manager or supervisor level.
- Preferred: Previous experience within an endoscopy or other procedural area.
- Must be able to work effectively with staff, public and external agencies.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and to exercise good judgment and decision-making
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Critical thinking, conflict management, negotiation and Personnel development
- Have the ability to manage multiple performance improvement projects simultaneously
- Monitors key performance elements and is able to communicate these to all stakeholders in a meaningful way.
- Working knowledge of human relations, customer service, inventory and budget management
- Results oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Initiative and potential for self-development. Maintains organizational and priority setting skills.
- Required: Missouri Nursing License
- Preferred: Nursing or Nursing Leadership certification
- Benefits and Perks
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
- Relocation paid up to $3,000
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Cafeteria discount
Located in Springfield, MO, CoxHealth is a six-hospital, locally owned, not-for profit organization. Each facility offers caring, highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment to meet our patients’ health care needs.
- Mission: To improve the health of the communities we serve through quality health care, education and research.
- Vision: To be the best for those who need us.
- Values: Safety, compassion, respect and integrity.
CoxHealth has over 11,000 employees and was voted “Best Place to Work” by the readers of 417 Magazine 2 years in a row. Find out more about CoxHealth here.
Enjoy the life you want in Springfield, MO
Living in Springfield is easy. It’s a place that has everything you need. We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. All at the same time, you can fast track your career, afford the home you’ve always wanted, simplify your commute, and enrich your life amid our natural Ozarks beauty. See what we have to offer for your lifestyle, then live here, and just breathe. Click here for more information.