Auto and Liability Claims Customer Service Representative
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Auto and Liability Claims Customer Service Representative contributes to the company's success by providing professional customer service by completing accident reports for property, auto, and general liability losses. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented as they transmit the claim reports and all related documentation to the Claim Administrator ensuring accuracy.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete accident reports for property, auto, and general liability losses and transmit to claim administrator.
- Provide direction to field management regarding vehicle disposition, drug screens, repair protocols, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service to field management, claim administrator, and customers.
- Provide administrative support to the claim coordinators and overall claim team.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Detail oriented.
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Insurance industry including claims and or legal preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.