- OUR NEWS
- OUR MEMBERS
Intro: The eCommerce Risk and Fraud team is seeking a highly motivated Administrative Fraud Analyst to support the Fraud Operations department with the processing of cancellations of fraudulent transactions. Managing, prioritizing, and maintaining SLA requirements on cancelation processing, addressing customer response emails, and communicating with the appropriate internal team member are important components of the role. The eCommerce Risk and Fraud department are staffed 24 hours a day across multiple offices worldwide. Applicants must be flexible with their schedule, having the ability to work non-traditional shifts as well as some holidays. If you have great customer service skills, an analytical mindset, excellent multi-tasking abilities and are passionate about saving the company money, then this job might be for you!
Who you are:
• Your experience includes 1+ years of customer service experience. Call center, airline, or travel agency experience is a plus
• You have strong communication skills, are self-motivated, and have a results-oriented approach
• You possess demonstrated customer service, organizational, and analytical skills
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• You have the flexibility to adapt and are able to manage multiple assignments while working independently
• You possess strong attention to detail, which is critical for this role
• You possess strong internet research, Microsoft Office, and overall PC skills; SQL experience a plus
• Have the ability to abide strictly by the company data protection policies safeguarding confidential and personal information
• Maintain professionalism at all times while on company premises and/or while representing Expedia Group
• You have the flexibility to do shift-work, including weekends, non-business hours, and holidays
What you will do/roles and responsibilities:
• Manage numerous real-time queues and reports containing high-risk transactions from all points of sale worldwide
• Send out daily status updates to the team and assist in escalating bugs with systems used by the team
• When required, assist the Fraud Analyst team with direct analysis of lower-risk transactions
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®,