Accounts Receivable Payment Processing Technician (FT)
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Phone: 417 862 2674
The Accounts Receivable Payment Processing Technician performs various clerical support duties for the Accounts Receivable team. These duties include scanning customer payments and remittance detail and providing excellent service to customers, stores and corporate departments.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive, lift and organize mail trays and prep for scanning.
- Operate large scanning equipment.
- Verify image quality on checks scanned.
- Verify and prepare deposit for payments received at the Corporate Office.
- Fax copies of invoices per customer request.
- Handle all customer inquiries courteously and professionally.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent attendance and work ethic.
- Background in customer service.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Willing to work two Saturdays per month (7 a.m.-11 a.m.).
- 10-key by touch.
- Ability to lift mail totes weighing 40 lbs on a regular basis.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.