Contact: Angela Cave
Phone: 417 863 8011
- General chart of accounts management: Month end closings, ledger and bank reconciliations.
- Making journal entries for accruals
- Accounts payable processing: Enter purchases, travel reports, petty cash reports, preparing checks for accounting manager.
- Verify purchases with associated departments to ensure accuracy and proper expense allocation.
- A/R management: entering invoices, collecting and posting payments. Process New Customer Applications.
- Some HR duties included.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- 2-4 years full charge bookkeeping experience.
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, and Outlook. MAS 90-Sage knowledge would be great
- Meticulous attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Good listening skills to follow directions and take notes.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and plan projects to completion in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal, written and mathematical skills.
- Ability to interact with various levels of staff and get what is needed.