Accounts Receivable Payment Processing Technician (PT)
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Accounts Receivable Payment Processing Technician performs various clerical support duties for the Accounts Receivable team, including scanning customer payments and remittance detail, as well as provide excellent customer service to the customers, stores and corporate departments.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive, lift and organize mail trays and prep for scanning.
- Operate large scanning equipment.
- Verify image quality on checks scanned.
- Verify and prepare deposit for payments received at the Corporate Office.
- Fax copies of invoices per customer's request.
- Handle all customer inquiries courteously and professionally.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent attendance and work ethic.
- Background in customer service.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Willing to work 2 Saturdays per month (7 a.m.-11 a.m.).
- 10 key by touch.
- Ability to lift mail totes of 40lbs on a regular basis.
This is a part-time opportunity; Monday-Saturday, Flexible scheduling.