Risk Management Intern
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Phone: (417) 862-2674
The Risk Management Intern position is responsible for assisting the Risk Management Department in the areas of safety, environmental, regulatory compliance, claims management, risk transfer and loss analysis.
Essential Job Functions
- Tracking incoming certificates of insurance for O'Reilly business partners.
- Reviewing claim deductible invoices for accuracy.
- Conducting data analysis for purposes of identifying claim frequency and severity trends.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the corporate property insurance statement of values.
- Generation and distribution of various reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- Current enrollment in a college or university, pursuing a major/minor in the areas of insurance, risk management, or finance.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis in Excel desired.
- General understanding of the field of insurance and risk management desired.
This is a part-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, with flexible scheduling between 8 a.m.-5 p.m.