Marketing Specialist - Loyalty Program
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Marketing Specialist will use the Loyalty program data to help drive the creation and administration of customer campaigns. Through the identification of trends in purchasing behavior, this team member will have a direct impact on the communication strategy.
Essential Job Functions
- Issue status reports monthly and quarterly covering enrollments, program activities, participation/usage and other key metrics.
- Update Loyalty segments and assist the Loyalty Marketing team in creating communications based on different values, skill levels and purchasing behaviors.
- Assist Loyalty Marketing team in creation of targeted campaigns for internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyze Loyalty program trends and report on best practices.
- Maintain customer profiles and identify key areas of opportunity.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Strong project management skills.
- Comfortable working on projects that require excellent attention to detail, even when the project is repetitive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Reporting and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Market Research or Business preferred.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.