Store Inventory Analyst I
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Store Inventory Analyst I is responsible for maintenance of retail store inventories. They will analyze and implement stocking levels that will create replenishment orders, by scheduling and insuring the proper mix of items so that each store can maximize their sales potential.
Essential Job Functions
- Use integrated inventory management software to identify and maintain assigned stores inventories.
- Perform statistical analysis of SKUs (Stock Keeping Units) based on past sales history, market area, competitive situations, vehicle registrations, etc.
- Approve/reject/adjust premark change requests from assigned stores.
- Complete annual or special request line reviews for assigned stores or all stores.
- Manage store stocking levels by line/product line for assigned stores or all stores.
- Determine required action for software filtered exception.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Driven by customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, and Windows based email management.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.