Lucernex Administrator II
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Lucernex Administrator II
will provide support for the daily operation and expansion of the Lucernex real estate lifecycle management system. Endeavor to improve company competitiveness and profitability and to ensure communication and scheduling compatibility with other departments. This will include user support, report creation and working with other departments to use the system to its full capacity.Essential Job Functions
- Assist Lucernex Supervisor with daily system tasks.
- Validate and process status change requests.
- Monitor work flows to identify and resolve any with an inactive status.
- Process access requests for new user setup, current user access changes and removal of access for termed users.
- Create new facilities as needed and capital projects as requested.
- Resolve user support issues, including creation and updating of issues in JIRA.
- Update entities with newly assigned store numbers.
- Fulfill report creation/modification requests from system users (including Java compilation reports).
- Perform testing and validation of Lucernex releases and patches to identify potential bugs and functional changes. Communicate functional changes to Lx team for implementation consideration.
- Complete quarterly testing and validation of user class security and document security to ensure appropriate access rights for team members and vendors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Entry level knowledge of Java programming and development or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel or similar.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to learn independently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Two or more years general office experience and customer service skills desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.