Merchandise Presenation Specialist
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Phone: 417 862 2674
The Merchandise Presentation Specialist is an entry level position to learn the company planogram process. They will do so with guidance, to design and create planograms to support assigned updates through the line review process. They will coordinate with members from multiple departments for approval of product placement, inventory requirements, signs and displays. They are responsible for learning, operating, and maintaining JDA Space Planning software.
Essential Job Functions
- Create product displays in the model store for all annual updates and various seasonal projects.
- Coordinate information/meetings required with other departments and/or individuals to ensure details relating to specific displays are addressed and communicated to internal departments and planograms approved prior to issuing.
- Produce planograms, digital photos, and sequence lists for assigned planogram updates.
- Responsible for preparation and issuing of instructions required for the stores to complete planogram projects.
- Create/revise displays within the JDA Space Planning system to report product, fixture and signage needs correctly for both existing stores and new store orders.
- Provide support to store personnel by answering questions and advising on display locations, supplies, fixture or sign needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
- Experience in retail, retail merchandising, operations, or computer systems/IT.
- Ability to learn planogramming procedures.
- Ability to take instruction, apply concepts, and work independently.
- Experience with Word/Excel/Email software packages desired .
- Experience with any CAD software desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.