Corporate Assistant III - Store Design
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Phone: 417 862 2674
The Corporate Assistant III
supports the department supervisor and leadership by assisting stores with requests for fixture or sign orders for show room and back room. They also assist stores with merchandising questions and are responsible for various administrative tasks to support projects as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with department phone coverage and provide answers to Team Member's questions pertaining to Store Design part numbers, layout questions, product locations, etc.
- Assist with filling requests from stores regarding signs, labels, and documents kept in the Store Design department, and placing orders for MS/XX pop coded items with the DCs for stores as needed. This includes fixture orders directly with the vendor.
- Responsible for coding invoices as they come in from vendors for sign or fixture orders, submitting approved invoices to accounts payable, and scanning invoice copies into the stores master file.
- Distributes multiple spread sheets including but not limited to the Store Design Project Calendar, Team Weekly Packets, and Line Review Calendar, for weekly department meetings provided by the Merchandise Presentation Support Supervisor.
- Manage and post model store calendar.
- Assist Merchandise Presentation Support Supervisor with Store Design Database maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 years office experience
- Good customer service by phone or written correspondence.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Good organizational skills, typing skills, and written/oral communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in retail merchandising desired, but not required.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.