Digital User Experience Specialist
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
The Digital User Experience Specialist
will be part of the team focused on analytics, analysis, prioritizing and planning the enhancements to our omnichannel efforts including day-to-day processes as well as website features and enhancements.
Essential job functions
Skill and Qualifications
- Coordinate e-commerce and omnichannel projects and initiatives across all teams from concept to launch.
- Maintain website optimizations and other forms of a/b and multivariate tests associated with digital marketing, e-commerce and omnichannel.
- Work with the Information Technology Department to define business requirements for special projects.
- Coordinate and prioritize feature development and roadmap initiatives that integrate with major internal systems.
- Contribute to the website sprint and release process.
- Work as liaison with multiple business units to define business requirements and prioritization of features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Learn all aspects of the e-commerce website and how it integrates with internal and external systems.
- Analyze site metrics, customer research, and related data to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience across the site and various product categories.
- Continue to drive improvements to the website through features, enhancements, content development and execution.
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years of work experience in online marketing, e-commerce, omnichannel, project management, or equivalent.
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior.
- Familiarity with core concepts and tactics related to e-commerce.
- Ability to understand the requirements and features necessary to support the technologies and processes needed to operate a successful e-commerce and omnichannel program.
- Analytical, process-oriented, and comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions.
- Able to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations, including balancing operational efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and doing what is best for the customer.
- Experience with web analytics.
- Automotive knowledge desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.