Essential Job Functions
- Requesting recommendations via E-Form for new stores, relocations, and acquisitions as new stores appear on the Real Estate Construction Schedule
- Researching and communicating pertinent new, acquired, relocating, and renovating store information monthly via the New Store Data Sheet
- Entering information relevant to the NSDS (security shutters, RM/DM assignments, etc.) into Lucernex
- Communicating other pertinent information relating to new, acquired, relocating, or renovating stores from Store Recommendation E-Forms and communication from RM/DM and various departments (i.e. Real Estate, Store Design, Inventory Control, Store Installations, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Two years of administrative/office experience preferred.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.