It’s crucial in today’s competitive marketplace to get the most out of every customer communication. It’s an opportunity to separate your business from the competition and improve your brand recognition. One of the most effective ways to accomplish this is through the use of color.
Quality, cost-effective color documents can significantly improve brand recognition, drive sales, and leave a positive professional impression with your customers.
Start with these 5 steps:
1. Establish a consistent brand identity. It’s crucial to create your own look and feel with color. If your company has a color palette and logo, make sure these are used consistently across all communications to reflect your brand identity. We recommend creating a brand guideline document that shows which colors and fonts should be used and how the logo should be displayed. It’s also smart to work with a professional designer to achieve a professional look and feel every time you touch your market.
2. Create effective, full color customer-facing communications. Create a new set of branded marketing pieces using color. Focus on ensuring that every customer-facing communication consistently uses the brand guidelines you established in step 1. Try using our free business templates to create a simple brochure or newsletter.
3. Use a high quality color printer or MFP. Take a tip from graphic arts professionals and use a device that provides consistent color and crisp image quality, day after day. Bring the benefits and cost savings of an affordable color printer or multi-function printer in-house to maximize the ROI of your marketing dollars.
4. Choose colors that complement your brand identity. Color speaks volumes. Take advantage of our extensive research on the psychology of color, color compatibility, the hidden language of color and more. Check out this color research.
5. Use quality paper. Another key to communicating brand consistency is using quality media for every application. From recycled paper to card stock and specialized photo media, using the right media will ensure consistency in print for a professional look and feel.
Our affordable and award-winning color printers and MFPs will help you take advantage of color and enhance your brand consistency across all your marketing pieces and platforms. Most feature emulsion aggregation toner or solid ink technology, true Adobe™ Post-Script™ and PANTONE™ approved solid color simulations, so you can match the right colors and create communications that truly differentiate your business from the competition.
Document Solutions of Springfield is proud to be the Xerox MFP and copier technology dealer serving southwest Missouri since. With nearly 40 years of Xerox technology experience, our goal is to provide the community with the latest products, solutions, technology trends & other means of information and help your company make educated business decisions.
Our job involves helping clients answer questions and find ways to achieve success by improving efficiency, productivity, and controlling costs.
Come visit our showroom at Plaza Towers at the corner of Sunshine and Glenstone, visit our website at www.DocumentSolutionsInc.net or call us at (417) 883-2416. We’re here to help!