You make it a point to hire smart people for your small business. When smart people have to work with not-so-smart tech, their time and talent are wasted. And it’s bad for your small business.
It’s even worse when that tech is essential to everyday use – tech like your printer.
Smart printers don’t get in your way. They actively help your small business get things done. Here’s how:
1. Instead of making it harder to print, smart printers automate the process for you. You can use them to automate steps like saving files to the right folders and speeding up key processes like invoicing.
2. Instead of screaming error codes that only robots understand, smart printers have a user-friendly interface…made for humans. They even come with self-help videos so your people can use them without having to call IT.
3. Instead of living in their own little disconnected bubble, smart printers connect to all the places your files live, even the cloud. That means you can easily connect to places like Dropbox and Google.
4. Instead of ignoring the fact that some of your people work remotely, smart printers help your people print on the go. Smart printers make mobile printing incredibly easy. With an Android, you just tap the phone to the printer and you’re ready to go.
5. Instead of just handing sensitive files to anyone standing near them, smart printers know how to ask for ID. This ensures that only the person who sent the document can access it.
Smart small businesses need smart printers because they work behind the scenes to help your smart people be as productive as they need to be, whether they’re in the office or on the go. They aren’t just printers, they’re smart workplace assistants that secure the flow of information and keep your small business running smoothly.
If you want your business to get the best out of your smartest people, it’s time to get rid of the not-so-smart tech.
Document Solutions of Springfield is proud to be the Xerox MFP and copier technology dealer serving southwest Missouri for over 23 years. With over 35 years of Xerox technology experience, our goal is to provide the community with the latest products, solutions, technology trends & other means of information and help your company make educated business decisions.
Our job involves helping clients answer questions and find ways to achieve success by improving efficiency, productivity, and controlling costs.
Come visit our showroom at Plaza Towers at the corner of Sunshine and Glenstone, visit our website at www.DocumentSolutionsInc.net or call us at (417) 883-2416. We’re here to help!