Research has proven that using color printing in business documents can have measurable results. The following examples have been selected from a variety of sources to demonstrate the power color documents.
1. Color emphasizes critical information and conveys a sense of professionalism. Your company’s first impression is the most important one. Using color demonstrates that you mean business. The decision whether to read or reject pamphlets and direct mail is made by readers in just 2.5 seconds. Using color can keep your materials on the desk and out of the trash.
2. Color improves readers’ attention spans and increases recall by 82%. Safety notices, warnings and vital technical information are more likely to be remembered if they stand out in color. That can help decrease costly and time-consuming errors throughout your company.
3. Color prints gain readership by 80%. Adding color to product guides can make critical information pop, helping ensure that customers understand how to operate the products they buy from you. That alone can reduce the number of unnecessary service calls and save your company time and money.
4. Color prints make an impression that is 39% more memorable. Direct mail pieces and collateral leave a lasting impression if they’re in color. That makes follow-up calls more successful.
5. People are 55% more likely to pick up a full-color piece of mail first. How do you get a customer to open mail from you quickly? Simply use color on the envelope. By capturing their attention, you are more likely to get a speedy response.
6. Color reduces search time by as much as 80%. Contracts, insurance policies and other lengthy documents can be made more understandable by highlighting the important information with color. Customers will spend less time typing up your customer service representatives with confusing questions, increasing your operation’s overall efficiency.
7. Color reduces errors by 80%. Improperly completed forms and applications can bog down data entry and customer service departments. Highlighting important information and instructions can help customers fill out forms correctly the first time.
8. Information can be located 70% faster if it’s in color. Speeding up the time it takes to locate and understand important information can significantly improve your company’s efficiency and workflow.
9. Document sorting improves by 15% when highlight color is used. Improving the ease with which documents can be identified, sorted, and filed can reduce the number of people assigned to the task. That can mean cost savings during peak seasons when temporary staff is brought on board.
10. Highlight color improves search time by 39% compared to using different fonts. Administrative personnel can spend less time looking for information and more time performing critical tasks if the information is easier to find.
11. Color can increase payment response by up to 30%. Highlighting the amount owed and the due date with color adds a sense of urgency added to invoices. This can make customers pay their bills faster, improving your cash flow.
Improve Communication and Boost Sales
12. Color increases comprehension by as much as 73%. Your prospects and potential customers can understand your message faster and more clearly. That speeds sales presentations and makes the whole process run more effectively.
13. Color helps sell up to 80% more. Collateral materials, sales brochures, and other consumer communications can help generate more sales with the application of color.
14. Color can boost survey participation by 80%. Low response on customer satisfaction surveys can be dramatically improved and repeat mailings made unnecessary by using color to grab attention.
15. Color can improve brand recognition by up to 80%. Local retailers, realtors, consultants and other can cut through the clutter with the help of color. Improved brand recognition can lead to increased sales.
Contact us today to see how we can help you implement color printing into your business documents and wait for the results to roll in.
Document Solutions of Springfield is proud to be the Xerox MFP and copier technology dealer serving southwest Missouri for over 23 years. With over 35 years of Xerox technology experience, our goal is to provide the community with the latest products, solutions, technology trends & other means of information and help your company make educated business decisions.
Our job involves helping clients answer questions and find ways to achieve success by improving efficiency, productivity, and controlling costs.
Come visit our showroom at Plaza Towers at the corner of Sunshine and Glenstone, visit our website at www.DocumentSolutionsInc.net or call us at (417) 883-2416. We’re here to help!