Please join Gallagher on Friday, May 5 for a morning of learning and networking at our 2017 Springfield Seminar.
Walk away from the event with a deeper understanding of these employer-voted benefits & HR topics:
- Setting Employee Communications strategy and maximizing results
- Navigating the tumultuous Legislative Compliance landscape
- Recognizing and protecting against Cyber Liability
When? Friday, May 5 from 8:00 AM –11:30 AM
- Registration and Breakfast –8:00 –8:30 AM
- Cyber Liability and Employee Communications –8:30 –10:00 AM
- Break –10:00 –10:15 AM
- Legislative Compliance –10:15 –11:30 AM
Where? The University Plaza Hotel, 333 S John Q Hammons Parkway, Springfield, MO 65806
Who Should Attend? CEOs, CFOs, and HR & Benefits Directors and team members
This seminar has been approved for 3 recertification credit hours from SHRM.