- OUR NEWS
- OUR MEMBERS
The goals of this job is to help establish, maintain, and provide software applications. This requires working with various departments within Sun Solar and understanding the work flow between departments. This includes ensuring the security of software applications are maintained to protect customer information, intellectual property, and employee information is secured.
"• Oversight of all software development and database administration.
• Enforce company policies and procedures as a member of management for all employees.
• Present a professional image as a representative of the company.
• Train employees on the business's information systems as needed.
• Oversight of specific software packages, operating systems, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
• Attend department meetings.
• Determine the goals of IT within broad outlines provided by the executive management and contribute to the continuity of computer services by providing necessary technical leadership and project coordination.
• Assist the office manager with networking, new computers, tablets, phones, electronic devices and security system as needed.
• Forecast costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and programs as required to related operations.
• Prepare long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, and acquisition of the resources needed to support corporate objectives.
• Create and do software training for CRM and or other software.
• Assist with electronic files, filing system, internal electronic security, and document administration.
• Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and equipment suppliers.
• Attend and or manage software presentations with potential clients."
"Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Razor Template Engine experience
CSS, Bootstrap experience
C Sharp Experience
Data Base Management
jQuery / Angular / Java Script Experience
IT Management experience 3 years
Sitting at desk 80%
Bend and lift up to 40lbs."