Company/organization: Scooter's Coffee
Contact: Mary Rolf
Scooter's Coffee may be one of the fastest-growing specialty coffee companies, but simplicity is at our core: sustainably-sourced ingredients we handcraft into perfection while taking the time to connect with each and every guest. We value the environment, our community, and each other. We’re seeking positive, enthusiastic coffee lovers to join our team at [optional: enter location] one of our many locations nationwide.
The Store Manager is responsible for all staffing, sales, and operations in a coffeehouse or drive-thru kiosk environment. You’ll build and lead a friendly, service-oriented barista team, set a high-energy work pace, drive sales, increase profit, and display a hands-on management style. This role exemplifies all Scooter’s Coffee Core Values, leading with service and treating all individuals with respect.
- Hire, train, and develop staff to demonstrate all company standards in guest experience and operations
- Ensure consistent and quality guest experience with proper staffing, through training in company beverage procedures and recipes, and by fostering the Scooter’s “Amazing Customer Service Experience”
- Maintain store appearance, cleanliness, and equipment
- Maintain company standards regarding personal and store sales/performance metrics
- Encourage and ensure full team participation in both setting store goals and developing action plans to accomplish these goals
- Determine daily and weekly staffing requirements, create work schedules, conduct job interviews, and make hiring/termination decisions
- Provide ongoing performance feedback for staff members
- Contribute toward store profitability by seeking opportunities to increase sales, managing appropriate inventory and cost of goods control, and controlling labor costs
- Maintain daily, weekly, and quarterly financial reports
- Ensure all cash handling and cash register functions are performed in an accurate and consistent manner
- Maintain final accountability for store operations