Parts City Marketing Coordinator
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Contact: Advertising Assistant
Phone: 417-862-2674 ext 1328
O’Reilly Auto Parts has provided high-quality auto parts availability and excellent customer service since 1957. Today, as a Fortune 500 company, we are determined to be the leader in the auto parts industry through serving both retail and professional customers. We rely on exceptional team members to support our success and growth every day.
The Parts City Marketing Coordinator will focus on the management and coordination of Parts City Marketing and Advertising Functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate and execute all aspects of the Parts City Marketing and Advertising functions
- Develop relationships with team members in related departments and Parts City affiliate program members to facilitate and encourage participation in all Parts City Marketing and Advertising efforts
- Work in conjunction with store ownership as well as our outside sales management team to develop recommendations designed to determine the most effective marketing and advertising tactics designed to increase foot traffic and drive sales to Parts City affiliate stores
- Develop, manage, present, and promote all Parts City advertising programs and Policies and develop measurement tools to gauge their effectiveness and contribution to the company
- Administer Proof of Performance programs, including running and reviewing computer reports, calculation of credits due, issuance of said credits, tracking, and measurement tools to gauge successes
- Work closely with appropriate team members/departments for proofing, editing, and distribution of all forms of external communication to Parts City affiliates. Forms of communication to include but are not limited to, Parts City Consumer Web-Site, Ozark Extranet, and the Ozark Counter Connection newsletter
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior marketing training or experience
- Requires experience with and knowledge of the following software: Excel, Access, and Microsoft Word, Facebook, related social media and digital advertising/marketing programs
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Must present a professional company image and positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills. English and Spanish preferred
- Must be able to lift packages up to 40 lbs
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Stay connected with O'Reilly Careers:
Facebook: O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers
LinkedIn: O'Reilly Auto Parts
O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, or disability.