Company/organization: Pinnacle Sign Group
Contact: Stacye Perriman
Pinnacle Sign Group is a family owned and operated company that has been helping businesses since 2002. Formerly Savage Sign, who had been in business for over 130 years, Pinnacle Sign Group has moved forward progressively with cutting edge technology and a design team that is unsurpassed in any market. In addition to an innovative and collaborative work environment, Pinnacle Sign Group also offers competitive salaries and a competitive benefits package.
We currently have an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for implementing administrative systems and procedures while assisting visitors and all levels of Pinnacle Sign Group personnel.
Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Understand and demonstrate company culture known as “The Pinnacle Way” in all internal and external business functions.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner.
- Answer the phone and directs callers to the appropriate individual.
- Greet and direct visitors as they enter the building.
- Receive and process payments for customer pick-up.
- Maintain electronic and paper filing system.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail, faxes, and deliveries.
- Assist in processing timecards and service billing. Verify accuracy of sales orders and work with Project Manager to obtain any needed information.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports (month end, quarterly, annual).
- Process accounts payable ensuring timeliness and accuracy of information.
- Process accounts receivable ensuring timeliness, accuracy of codes, and appropriate backup.
- Prepare accurate bank deposits and reports to leadership daily.
- Administer petty cash according to established procedures.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for personnel.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items needed.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines, and fax machines.
- Communicate client feedback to Project Manager.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Position Skills and Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Prior Administrative or Customer Service experience preferred.
The ideal candidate will have proficient Microsoft Suite, typing and 10-key skills and strong communication, organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
This position will pay $10 - $15, dependent upon experience.
Email completed application and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates may complete an employment application online at www.PinnacleSignGroup.com or at Ollis/Akers/Arney 2274 E. Sunshine, Springfield, MO 65804.