Sign Maintenance Specialist
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Contact: Advertising Assistant
Phone: 417-862-2674 ext 1328
O’Reilly Auto Parts has provided high-quality auto parts availability and excellent customer service since 1957. Today, as a Fortune 500 company, we are determined to be the leader in the auto parts industry through serving both retail and professional customers. We rely on exceptional team members to support our success and growth every day.
The Sign Maintenance Specialist will oversee all maintenance and repair of exterior signage within an assigned region.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for processing in a cost effective and timely manner all service requests for lighting outages, face replacements and other repairs received via email, phone or MARS in an assigned coverage area. This includes determining when signage upgrades to LED instead of repairs are appropriate
- Define scope of work for repairs, contract with local vendors, coordinate bid approval, and follow up with vendor to ensure timely and accurate completion of repairs
- Coordinate with Property Management team to schedule signage removal/installation for Landlord exterior maintenance and renovation projects to ensure signs are down the least amount of time possible. Determine if scope of work warrants creating a capital project in Lucernex
- Responsible for processing all invoices for payment and entering this and other information for repairs into MARS, ensuring all records are up to date. This includes updating the store photos database as changes to the store’s exterior image occur from these repairs and updates
Skills and Qualifications
- Organizational and time management skills
- Customer service and communication skills
- Typing, Email, Word and Excel, as well as basic knowledge of computers
- High School diploma
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Stay connected with O'Reilly Careers:
Facebook: O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers
LinkedIn: O'Reilly Auto Parts
O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, or disability.