Business Intelligence Technician
Company/organization: Jordan Valley Community Health Center
Contact: Kristen Backs
Jordan Valley Community Health Center has an immediate opening for a Business Intelligence Technician for our Springfield, MO clinic.
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 0 – 3+ years of experience in IT as a Help Desk or Support Technician
- 2+ years of experience with Windows OS, Microsoft Office, E-Mail, Active Directory, and Remote Desktop
- A+ Certification (or obtain within six months of employment)
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Installing hardware and software systems.
- Maintaining or repairing equipment.
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues.
- Setting up computer security measures.
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Adaptable to change in process or required activities.
- Professional appearance and behavior, including punctuality.
- Ability to communicate regularly with users.
- Ability to work after normal business hours as needed.
- Promotes effective working relations and work effectively as part of a team to facilitate the Clinic’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
- Attains all agreed to goals and objectives within specified time frames, as part of the Clinic’s overall mission.
- Responsibly follows the Clinic Exposure Control Plans/Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
We offer competitive salary, benefits (including medical, dental, vision), retirement, PTO, and recognize 9 paid holidays.
Apply online at www.jordanvalley.org/careers