Sign Project Administrator -- Installs
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Contact: Advertising Assistant
Phone: 417-862-2674 ext 1328
O’Reilly Auto Parts has provided high-quality auto parts availability and excellent customer service since 1957. Today, as a Fortune 500 company, we are determined to be the leader in the auto parts industry through serving both retail and professional customers. We rely on exceptional team members to support our success and growth every day.
The Sign Project Administrator – Installs will function as the single point of contact to ensure timely completion of sign installation projects for new and relocated stores.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for multiple projects, developing in different stages as they progress through all processes. Managing assigned projects to ensure every phase is completed accurately and in a timely manner so that major deadlines are met for all exterior signage installations at new and relocations
- Coordinate with internal resources and outside vendors to ensure proper information is sent/received to ensure compliance with city code requirements
- If needed, submit proper documentation for the variance process and coordinate with appropriate field management team members to attend required governing authority meetings
- Communicate status of installations regularly and timely to DVPs, RMs, DMs and other involved parties, as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, time management and the ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of Word and Excel, as well as standard office equipment skills
- High School Diploma. Some college a plus but not required
- Three or more years of office experience
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Stay connected with O'Reilly Careers:
Facebook: O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers
LinkedIn: O'Reilly Auto Parts
O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, or disability.