Facilities Maintenance Specialist II
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Contact: Advertising Assistant
Phone: 417-862-2674 ext 1328
O’Reilly Auto Parts has provided high-quality auto parts availability and excellent customer service since 1957. Today, as a Fortune 500 company, we are determined to be the leader in the auto parts industry through serving both retail and professional customers. We rely on exceptional team members to support our success and growth every day.
The Facilities Maintenance Specialist II performs preventive maintenance functions and other repairs to ensure all equipment is in good working order for the Corporate Office buildings. They also assist with departmental moves, assemble office furniture and equipment as desired.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform preventative maintenance on all HVAC units at the corporate office buildings on a monthly basis. This would include the filter changes and coil cleanings when scheduled
- Perform electrical requirements as needed for the corporate office buildings, as assigned by the Facilities Maintenance Coordinator and/or Facilities Maintenance Lead
- Perform plumbing, carpentry, and general maintenance and fabrication duties as needed for the corporate office buildings, as assigned by the Facilities Maintenance Coordinator and/or Facilities Maintenance Lead
- Assist with general maintenance as assigned by the Facilities Maintenance Coordinator and/or Facilities Maintenance Lead which will include changing lights, ballasts, painting and general maintenance
- Assist in departmental moves; including taking apart and setting up new cubicles and offices, movable partitions, office furniture and equipment at the corporate office buildings or distribution center facilities
- General Maintenance of the corporate office buildings and grounds including removing trash, cardboard, pallets, pulling and spraying weeds, etc. During inclement weather, snow removal and spreading salt
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent and work experience needed in all fields listed above
- EPA certification desired
- Class E license desired
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Stay connected with O'Reilly Careers:
Facebook: O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers
LinkedIn: O'Reilly Auto Parts
O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, or disability.