Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Contact: Advertising Assistant
Phone: 417-862-2674 ext 1328
O’Reilly Auto Parts has provided high-quality auto parts availability and excellent customer service since 1957. Today, as a Fortune 500 company, we are determined to be the leader in the auto parts industry through serving both retail and professional customers. We rely on exceptional team members to support our success and growth every day.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for the full recruitment life cycle of various positions within O'Reilly Auto Parts Corporate Office. This individual possesses a strong understanding of the company's organization and structure and provides a high level of expertise and assistance to all levels of personnel, both internal and external, on various recruiting/talent acquisition related strategies and issues. The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for recruiting, candidate sourcing, phone screening, interviewing, and onboarding of new team members.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting process for up to 20 or more requisitions with an average time to fill of 30 days or less
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Communicating frequently with hiring managers regarding status/start date of new team members or transfers. Anticipating hiring manager needs and offering proactive service
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer process, etc.
- Attend job fairs, career events, and local community brand outreach events as needed; some events may require working nights and weekend
- Keep thorough records on communication with both applicants and Hiring Managers
- Assist applicants, the general public, corporate, store, and DC Team Members with employment related questions over the phone
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree and 1+ years of corporate recruiting experience (or in lieu of degree, 3+ years of corporate recruiting experience)
- Experience with progressive sourcing techniques including direct sourcing and internet data mining and recruiting techniques such search engines, Boolean search strings, LinkedIn and other online networking communities
- Self-driven and exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals
- Attention to detail is mandatory and must demonstrate meticulous organization skills
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m,
Stay connected with O'Reilly Careers:
Facebook: O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers
LinkedIn: O'Reilly Auto Parts
O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, or disability.