Paralegal -- Real Estate
Company/organization: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Contact: Advertising Assistant
Phone: 417-862-2674 ext 1328
O’Reilly Auto Parts has provided high-quality auto parts availability and excellent customer service since 1957. Today, as a Fortune 500 company, we are determined to be the leader in the auto parts industry through serving both retail and professional customers. We rely on exceptional team members to support our success and growth every day.
The Paralegal -- Real Estate will provide support and assistance to the Legal Department in the administration of Real Estate contracts for the purchase, sale and lease of real property by performing various legal functions under the review of the Legal Services Manager and Counsel.
Essential Job Functions
- Initiate contact with outside vendors to obtain title commitments, surveys, and environmental reports needed to perform due diligence. Review, organize, calendar and present collected information to Counsel, and/or Legal Services Manager for identification, analysis, and resolution of due diligence issues
- Disseminate information to appropriate Real Estate team members on each new file from its inception throughout the due diligence phase and after confirmed closing
- Assist Counsel in the preparation, review, and revision of legal documents for the acquisition and disposition of real property interests and construction of improvements, including but not limited to, contracts, contract addendums, easements, deeds, and restrictive covenants
- Assist Counsel in the completion of contract/lease contingencies and conditions during inspection/due diligence period of purchase and sale contracts and leases; coordinate closing of real estate purchase and sale contracts and finalize due diligence on leases
- Assist Counsel in applications for rezoning and subdividing of property and applications for variances from building code regulations, including coordination of appropriate personnel to attend city meetings on behalf of the company
Skills and Qualifications
- Three to five years' experience as paralegal in similar position with corporation, bank, law firm, Title Company or developer
- Strong clerical, organizational and time management skills, specifically related to the legal field
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and handle several different tasks simultaneously
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Stay connected with O'Reilly Careers:
Facebook: O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers
LinkedIn: O'Reilly Auto Parts
O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, or disability.